GI Capsules (MEBO)
GI Capsule Contains:
Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including:
- Sesame Oil
- Cera Flava
- Scutellariae Radix and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
Product Specification for GI Capsules:
- 40 capsules per bottle
- 0.5 g/capsule,
Use as General Health Food Supplement – GI Capsules
- Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
- Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body.
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
Repair & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
- Peptic Ulcer
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders
- Irritation to stomach by alcohol or spicy food
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
Benefits of GI Capsules:
- Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and
adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
- Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via
cultivation of stem cells.
- Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
How to Use GI Capsules:
- Please see package insert.
- 2 times/day, Adult: 3-5 Caps/time; Child: 1-2 Caps/time.
- One hour before meal, or at gastrointestinal discomfort
Storage of GI Capusles:
- Room temperature
How Much is GI Capsules?
The retail price of GI Capsules range from GHC220 to GHC320 in Ghana. However, we at Norland Ghana sell it at wholesale price of GHC220 only.
Note: GI Capsules is also known as MEBO.